Picture your next event at Tree Pittsburgh
The capacities listed below are our current restrictions due to state and local COVID-19 guidance. Full capacity numbers are listed in parenthesis.
|Inside boardroom style||12 guests (24 guests)|
|Inside classroom style (lecture tables)||12 guests (24 guests)|
|Inside seated (chairs only)||12 guests (40 guests)|
|Inside cocktail (standing, mingling)||12 guests (65 guests)|
|Indoor seated meal||not available at this time (60 guests)|
|Porch seated meal||not available at this time (50 guests)|
|Outdoor||50 guests (150 guests)|
Please fill out this form to learn more about availability.
- Weekday daytime events: $50/hr
- Weekday evening events (after 5 p.m.): $100/hr
- Weekend events: $600 for a 6‑hour block
- Weddings: $3,000 for a 12-hour block
- Weddings: $1,000 for an 8‑hour block
- please note that setup and cleanup times need to be factored into the rental time, as Tree Pittsburgh does not provide that service
Rental fee includes:
- use of courtyard area & event center (event room, bathrooms, coat rooms, hall gallery, and lobby)
- on-site parking
- cleaning fee
- in-house tables and chairs
- for weddings: one hour rehearsal time slot day before event
- for weddings: bridal party preparation space
- for weddings: day-of site coordinator
- catering kitchen/prep space
- handicap accessibility for indoor and outdoor spaces
All revenue from event rentals supports Tree Pittsburgh’s mission to grow and maintain the urban forest.
Tree Pittsburgh strives to be a model for sustainability, and we encourage all of our renters to conform to sustainable practices. Tree Pittsburgh can provide a carbon calculator for individuals who would like to contribute to our tree planting fund to offset their carbon footprint.
Celebrate your special day at Tree Pittsburgh’s one-of-a-kind Riverfront Room on the Allegheny in Upper Lawrenceville. Get married in our intimate courtyard, with a backdrop of lush trees and greenery for a ceremony your guests won’t forget. Transition seamlessly into a reception with use of our indoor event space and deck using all the vendors of your choice.
Parties, Showers, and Receptions
Tree Pittsburgh provides a beautiful space for an indoor or outdoor party. Seat up to 50 guests for a meal on the deck or have a cocktail party using the indoor event center and outdoor courtyard combined for a group of up to 150. Contact us today to discuss a vision for your party along the Allegheny River.
Host a meeting, small conference, or board retreat at Tree Pittsburgh for up to 70 adults. Set your meeting up for success by hosting it in our event space with relaxing views of the tree-lined courtyard and the Allegheny River flowing just beyond the property. Your rental will include a projector, conference call capabilities, and a small stereo and microphone system for presentations.
Tree Pittsburgh’s campus is a $2.8 million building constructed in 2018. We are striving for LEED and Net-Zero Energy certifications. The campus is a project of Tree Pittsburgh, GBBN Architects, Jendoco Construction, and EcoCraft homes.
The entire property — Education Center, staff offices, and our Heritage Nursery — is powered by the sun, thanks to solar panels installed by Energy Independent Solutions. Cisterns next to the building collect the first inch of rainfall from every rain event, which we use for irrigation of our landscaping.