$50 All Access Pass (includes 3 beers)
$40 General Admission
$10 Kids and Teens 4–18
FREE for Kids 3 and Under
Saturday, September 23
11:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
Headliner: Kids presented by Spirit Airlines
Lyndsey Smith & Soul Distribution
Byron Nash and Plan B
City Dwelling Nature Seekers
Colonel Eagleburger’s Highstepping Good Time Band
Check out #greenhousesessions to meet a few of the bands performing at Arbor Aid!
Pittsburgh’s first Pawpaw Fest will feature pawpaw-flavored food and drinks, vendors, and speakers. We have lots of kids activities planned, including story time with Oaklee the Squirrel and stations like pawpaw pet rocks and leaf art!
1:00–1:45 p.m.: Phil Gruszka, Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
2:00–2:45 p.m.: Matt Davies, Ohio State University Pawpaw Research
3:00–3:45 p.m.: Phillip Bauerle, Penn State Extension
4:00–4:45 p.m.: Doug Oster, Tribune Review
The first 200 people to attend a speaker will receive a free tree seedling!
What you need to know before coming to the event:
- Re-entry is permitted.
- Gate closes at 8:00 p.m.
- The event is rain or shine. Umbrellas permitted.
- No outside alcohol or coolers are permitted. Water and other non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- ID must be presented to purchase alcohol.
- There will be food and beverages available for purchase, including vegan and gluten-free options.
- We encourage you to bring cash, as credit card purchasing may be limited.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted on site.
- There is no smoking inside the event venue. There will be designated smoking areas.
- We encourage you to bring a chair.
- We discourage you from wearing shoes with heels or open-toed shoes.
- No firearms permitted.
Food vendors include: Tree Pittsburgh’s Snack Shack with veggie and beef burgers and dogs, as well as Pittsburgh Taco Truck and Pure Grub vegan and gluten-free food.
Beers are $5 including tax. Breweries include Penn Brewery, Full Pint, Leinenkugel, Allegheny City Brewing, and B52. There will also be a Wigle Whiskey craft cocktail happy hour (not included in the All Access Pass).